Electronic Fund Transfer is the second most popular online payment method in South Africa after credit and cheque cards. It works by transferring payment from a shopper’s bank account directly to another account, allowing payment to be instantly confirmed
As long as a shopper has an account with one of South Africa’s major banks such as ABSA, Capitec Bank, FNB, Investec, Nedbank and Standard Bank, such transactions are possible.
Introducing SID Secure EFT account, product of a well-known South African Payment Gateway, it makes it possible for your customers to make easy, hassle-free payments when shopping via your online store.
Here are a few facts that you need to know as to why SID Secure EFT will benefit your e-commerce business regardless of its size:
- SID Secure EFT makes instant payments possible. You can easily track all the payments made by your customers.
- There is a reduction in human error as the matching of payments is done automatically without the need for human intervention.
- It is a safe online payment method. No credit or debit card details are entered, thus reducing the risk of criminals getting hold of your confidential information.
- The payments received are 100% guaranteed. In addition, payments received are deposited directly into your bank account in real time.
- Your customers can complete mobile or online payment quickly and efficiently.
Try it out today for easy, quick and effective online payments for your convenient transactions.